Clean Beauty Summit
June 4th, 2022
AM Session - 11am to 2pm | PM Session - 2:30pm to 5:30pm
Join us for this one-day summit where we bring together the best brands from the clean beauty biz. Expect to be wowed, inspired, and beautified with mini facials, makeup applications, hair touch-ups, and more.
• Experience 40+ best-in-clean brands
• Hear from game-changing clean beauty founders
• Free mini services and fun games
• Next-level gift bags
• Amazing eats and drinks. All clean
TicketsSpoiler alert - these gifts bags are sure to blow you away!
• AM Session- 11AM to 2PM PST
• PM Session- 2:30PM to 5:30PM PST
VIP: Early Bird: $169 (Limited Quantities!)| Regular Price: $199
Includes admission, a gift bag worth over $850 (nope, not a typo), express check-in, welcome drink and snack, and express checkout at the store.
GA: Early Bird: $49 (Limited Quantities!)| Regular price: $69
Includes admission and a gift bag worth over $250!
All in attendance, must provide proof of vaccination or negative COVID-19 test before entry. Please visit our FAQs for more information.
Amy Liu, founder of Tower 28
After dealing with sensitive skin her entire adult life, Amy decided to take the matter into her own hands and create Tower 28. Tower 28 creates products that are designed for sensitive skin and made for all.
Kendra Kolb Butler, founder of Alpyn Beauty
A former Manhattanite and 20-year beauty industry veteran, Kendra Kolb Butler moved to Jackson Hole, WY and fell in love with the wild forests and plants. She began learning about wildcrafting, and decided to create Alpyn Beauty.
Michelle Pfeiffer, founder of Henry Rose
Michelle Pfeiffer’s journey to bring Henry Rose to life began over a decade ago after struggling to find a fragrance that she could feel good about wearing, both for the safety of its ingredients and the scents themselves.
Allison McNamara, founder of MARA
Growing up in southern California, Allison McNamara has always been inspired by the sea. The beauty journalist and TV host turned entrepreneur used her decades of experience to create MARA – a line of algae-infused skincare.
Shari Siadat, founder of TooD Beauty
TooD was born out of Shari's journey of reclaiming her own beauty narrative. After years of being bullied over having a unibrow and trying to hide it, she decided to grow it back to show her daughters how to take back personal power by changing her attitude toward herself.
Indie Lee, founder of Indie Lee
In 2008, Indie Lee was diagnosed with a life-threatening brain tumor that doctors felt could be environmentally derived. After surviving a successful surgery, she embarked upon a new journey, Indie Lee skincare – a line dedicated to empowering others to live their healthiest life.
Please read carefully and email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have further questions
• Limited parking options. Please prioritize ride sharing like Uber or Lyft
• If you’re driving, parking options will be shared on this page about 2 weeks before the event.
What Time Does The Event Start?
• We’re hosting 2 sessions: AM and PM. Both sessions are featuring the same brands, just different start times and some slight differences in programming for Founders Q&A. You can only access the session you bought a ticket for. You won’t be able to access the other session without a valid ticket.
• AM: Doors open at 11am and close at 2pm.
• PM: Doors open at 2:30pm and close at 5:30pm.
• The health and safety of our employees, staff, attendees, brands and speakers is a top priority. Based on guidance from the CDC, health authorities, and government agencies, we have implemented various health and safety measures to provide all in attendance with the safest experience possible.
• Proof of vaccination or proof of negative COVID-19 test that was taken within 72 hours of coming on-site is mandatory for all in attendance. Entry to the event will not be permitted without a vaccination card or negative COVID-19 test accompanied by a government-issued photo ID, which will be checked at the entrance. All policies are subject to change in accordance with applicable law, health guidelines and changing circumstances.
• We ask that you please not attend if:
• Within 14 days prior to the event, you have tested positive or have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19
• Within 48 hours prior to the event, you have experienced symptoms of COVID-19 such as fever, cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, chills, muscle pain/achiness, headache, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, congestion, runny nose, diarrhea, vomiting, fatigue, or any other symptoms of COVID-19 identified by the Center for Disease Control and Prevention.
• Can only be redeemed in person at the event (no shipping, no picking up by another person, no picking up later). 1 per person!!!
• You can get a full refund up to 7 days before the event. After that, it will be on a case-by-case basis.
• Kids 1 year old or younger can access the event for free. But anyone above 1 needs a ticket to access the venue.
What To Bring/ What Not To Bring
• Tickets/proof of purchase
• Credit/Debit card if you wish to make a purchase (NO cash)
• COVID Vaccination proof or recent negative test (less than 72 hours)
• Valid ID
• Positive vibes & big sunny smiles
• No large Backpacks or suitcases (we won’t have storage for these)
Food & Drinks
• Options will be added by 5/15
• Water: we will have refill stations around the venue, please bring your own reusable bottle
• Cashless event, only Credit/Debit cards accepted at the store - NO CASH
Please read carefully and email@example.com you have further questions.